Hotel Rooms and Suites in Columbus, OH
The Blackwell Inn offers Columbus lodging at its finest. Located on the Ohio State University campus, our hotel offers 151 guestrooms and suites, each of which features the clean lines of craftsman-inspired furnishings and the comfort of soft pillow-top beds. Every guest can expect laptop-accommodating safes, ergonomic desk chairs, and portable side tables as they enjoy their rooms. The Blackwell Inn is the perfect spot for catching up on work or truly indulging in modern comforts.
Our guests are encouraged to adhere to the following guidelines as part of the Safe and Healthy Campus:
- Face masks must be worn in indoor settings and in outdoor spaces where individuals gather and cannot maintain physical distancing of at least six feet between each person.
- Practice physical distancing – indoor or outdoor – by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests congregate.
- Hands should be washed frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after touching common surfaces. If soap and water are not available, 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer should be used. Hand sanitizer stations are widely available throughout the hotel and conference center in all public spaces.
- Refrain from traveling if you are ill. This includes if you have, or recently had, any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
What Hotel Guests Should Expect During Their Stay
- Self-parking option available for all guests in Lane Avenue Parking Garage
- One-way guest flow and entrances and exits are marked, where applicable
- Lobby furniture and other public seating areas reconfigured to promote physical distancing
- Minimized traffic in enclosed spaces, such as elevators and stairwells
- Where physical distancing may not be possible, ‘sneeze guards,’ mask requirements, or usage limits and layout adjustments are in place
- Multi-use and unnecessary items and amenities may be removed from guest rooms
- Housekeeping does not enter guest rooms during a stay, unless by special request or circumstances
- In-Room Dining adjusted for proper pickup/delivery protocols, sanitation of cutlery and single use condiments
- Dining services are limited, check with the hotel 24 hours prior to your stay for the most up-to-date offerings and hours