Hotel Rooms and Suites in Columbus, OH
The Blackwell Inn offers Columbus lodging at its finest. Located on the Ohio State University campus, our hotel offers 151 guestrooms and suites, each of which features the clean lines of craftsman-inspired furnishings and the comfort of soft pillow-top beds. Every guest can expect laptop-accommodating safes, ergonomic desk chairs, and portable side tables as they enjoy their rooms. The Blackwell Inn is the perfect spot for catching up on work or truly indulging in modern comforts.
Our guests are encouraged to adhere to the following guidelines as part of the Safe and Healthy Campus:
- Refrain from traveling if you are ill. This includes if you have, or recently had, any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
What Hotel Guests Should Expect During Their Stay
- Valet parking is available for all hotel guests and meeting/event attendees. Rates are $25 for overnight (with in/out privileges) and $15 for day use.
- Self-parking option available for all guests in Lane Avenue Parking Garage
- Multi-use and unnecessary items and amenities may be removed from guest rooms
- Housekeeping does not enter guest rooms during a stay, unless by special request or circumstances
- Dining services are limited or may not be available at all, check with the hotel 24 hours prior to your stay for the most up-to-date offerings and hours