To our valued guests,
Providing safe and clean environments for our guests and employees is always our top priority, even more so today. With the latest news on Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, The Blackwell Inn is doing its part to help keep our community healthy.
- We continue to enforce and adhere to health and safety guidelines for our staff and our guests that are outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Ohio Department of Health and relevant industry associations/governing bodies.
- We continue to work around the clock to ensure our hotel, conference center, restaurant and lobby lounge remain a safe and healthy place for you and your guests to enjoy. We are enforcing health checks on employees daily and mandating employees who have any signs of illness to stay home.
- We have put additional measures into place to support a healthy environment for our guests and associates. This includes signage encouraging physical distancing, 24-hour room recovery plan, implementation of hand sanitizer stations and frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces throughout the day. Our staff members are wearing protective gear, including face masks and gloves, while also encouraging our guests to wear face masks in public areas.
- Our hotel team continues to receive ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols, enforce physical distancing practices within our hotel and decrease maximum capacity and appointment scheduling's upon request.
As travel plans and meetings are postponed, the impact is significant to our community. The Blackwell Inn continues to welcome guests and diners with our commitment to care. We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and we understand the need for increased flexibility with travel planning.
- If you need to adjust reservations made via the hotel website or hotel directly, please contact the Blackwell Reservations Office toll free 866-247-4003 or via email BlackwellReservations@osu.edu.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
- Clients who have events or meetings, please contact the hotel sales office directly at 614-247-4000 or via email at BlackwellSales@osu.edu to discuss how we are taking measures to protect our guests and your attendees.
Our commitment to planning for the future in the areas of cleanliness, hygiene and physical distancing is our priority. We will continue monitoring the COVID-19 updates, and will respond based on the advice of The Ohio State University, government partners, public health authorities, and medical professionals.