To our valued guests,
At The Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference Center, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and our associates is our top priority. With the latest news on Coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, The Blackwell Inn is doing its part to help keep our community healthy.
· We continue to work around the clock to assure our hotel, conference center, restaurant and lobby lounge remain a safe, healthy place for you and your guests to enjoy.
· We have put additional measures in place to support a healthy environment for our guests and associates.
· Our hotel team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
As travel plans and meetings are postponed, the impact is significant to our community. The Blackwell Inn continues to welcome guests and diners with our commitment to care. We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and understand the need for increased flexibility with travel planning right now.
· If you need to adjust reservations made via the hotel website or hotel directly, please contact the Blackwell Reservations Office toll free 866-247-4003 or via email BlackwellReservations@osu.edu.
· Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
· Clients who have events or meetings through April 20, please contact the hotel sales office directly at 614-247-4000 or via email at BlackwellSales@osu.edu
We will continue monitoring the COVID-19 updates, and will respond based on the advice of The Ohio State University, government partners, public health authorities, and medical professionals.