All applications submitted during this time frame will have equal access for selection.
Requests received after July 7, 2023 will NOT be included in the initial lottery and will be placed on our waitlist.
Guests calling in for reservations will be asked to complete the online form to ensure fairness and consistency in the process. Any duplicate entries will be removed.
There is no advantage to early registration as all names are entered into a random lottery for the reservation selection.
On Monday, July 10, 2023, names will be randomly selected from the lottery registration for reservations. Those guest names selected can expect to receive an email from our reservations department starting Tuesday, July 11, 2023 to confirm their reservation. If an individual does not respond within 24 hours, the request will go on our waitlist and we will move forward with the next guest. All emails will be sent no later than Friday, July 28, 2023.
The 2023 OSU Football weekend rate starts at $389 per evening for a room with one king bed, except for Maryland, Penn State, Michigan State and Minnesota, where the rate starts at $429 per evening. Rates do not include applicable taxes and valet parking. Suites are available and start at $489 per evening, plus applicable taxes and valet parking.
- Reservations require a two night minimum stay of Friday and Saturday evenings.
- If the hotel is sold out on the Friday night, then the two night minimum does not apply. You can stay one night on the Saturday only with check in after the game.
- Not all home game weekends may be available to the public, we will update our site accordingly.
- Please note, rooms with two queen beds are not available at this time for any of the home game weekends.
- Reservations are non-refundable at the time of the booking and an advanced deposit will be required of two night's room and tax or for the Saturday nights a one night room and tax deposit will be taken.
Once the hotel is fully committed, all remaining reservation requests will be placed on our waitlist, which is managed throughout the season. All waitlisted guests will receive an email notification from our reservations department confirming this status.
Please note, rooms are not intended for resale and may not be transferred without proper notification to and approval from the hotel.
If making a reservation on someone’s behalf, please include contact details of the person staying in the room.
The Blackwell Inn has the right to cancel any reservation that is transferred or resold inappropriately, including the sale of a room above booked value, and any deposits will be forfeited.