Decadent Dining. Right Here.
Enjoy the finest domestic, European and Asian creations at the Blackwell Inn's very own Bistro 2110. Located just off the lobby, the Bistro features breakfast, lunch and dinner in a charming setting overlooking Ohio Stadium. From a glass of wine, to a four-course meal, you are guaranteed to find something satisfying on the menu.
A Sampling of Our Menu Items
- Orange and Ricotta Cheese Pancakes
- Lemon Poppy Seed French Toast
- Fire Roasted Goat Cheese Brulée
- Heirloom Tomato Caprese Sandwich
- Marinated Bistro Tenderloin Steak Cassoulet
- OSU Farm Raised Berkshire Pork Loin
- Fresh Water Seafood Diablo Papperdelle
- Portobello Mushroom Pan Roast
- Chocolate Truffle Terrine
- Zesty Lemon Curd and Raspberry Tart
- Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. *
- Breakfast Buffet: 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. (Monday - Friday)
- Lunch Buffet: 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
- Weekend Brunch Buffet: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- In-Room Dining: 6:30 a.m. - Midnight
* Open until 11:00pm on Friday and Saturday
The Blackwell Bar & Lounge
For a casual bite, or an expertly prepared beverage featuring locally distilled spirits, be sure to visit The Blackwell Lounge in our first floor lobby. With a full fireside bar and distinctive casual menu, the Blackwell Lounge is the perfect place to relax and unwind after an eventful day.
- Monday - Friday: 4:00 p.m. - Midnight
- Saturday - Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - Midnight
- Happy Hour Drink and Food Specials: Monday - Friday 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Join us at The Blackwell Inn for our one-of-a-kind Easter Sunday Brunch on April 5, 2015 · 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Easter Brunch in our Ballroom a is a long-time tradition for many families.
Plan now, call 614/247-2710 for reservations.
Adults $34.95 • Children 6 to 12 years of age $15.95 • Children under 5 years of age eat for free
View our 2015 Easter Menu